KrewMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CowzGoMoo Gm App

2 posters

Go down

CowzGoMoo Gm App Empty CowzGoMoo Gm App

Post  CowzGoMoo Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:40 am

Okayyyy, so im going to use my usual format i always change up my writing in each app too.

The eligibility index is quite simple:

1. Loyalty. Are you only staying in the server for the sake of being of GM? Think carefully about this one. It's a common rumor that more than 75% of players join servers just because they want to become a GM.

Yesssss, even though i have tried several times to become a gm, i defently wouldnt join just to become one. I know many people just join a server in luck of becoming a gm, but not my case.

2. Sacrifice. How much are you willing to put down to act out your duties as a Game Master? You will need to give up certain privileges that a normal player would have. (racism, profanity, biased opinions, etc.)

Umm no duh that it easy, i dont even do that on my regular char let alone if i was a gm, and i know that some people may take things wrong but im never biased or racist.

3. Commitment. How far will you go for the server? Will you give up when times are hard or keep pressing on? This one is self-explanatory, yet one of the hardest parts of being a GM.

I will definitly not give up on hard times of the server. I am super active, and i am almost always up to helping. I think that being a gm requires patience and alot of enthusiasm, and definitly requires commitment with being active and always doing my best to help with what i am capable of helping with.

Riley

In Game Name(s):

CowzGoMoo

Male

Timezone (GMT):

EST

City/Country:

Barrie/Canada

State/Province:

Ontario

How would you rate your English? (1-10)

I would rate it a 9.5 because i am very fluent and i am usually good with like understanding other peoples mistaken typos.

How would you rate your grammar? (1-10)

I would rate my grammar a . I usually dont really care about caps and periods and stuff and usually say stufff like u, lol, omg and all that so my grammar could use a bit more time when typing.

'

Do you have a secondary language? If so, what?

French

How would you describe yourself?

hmm, i would describe myself fun, and enthusiastic, sometimes moody, :[ but im mostly fun and can take jokes and also can joke around myself. I like to be happy most of the time because life is short! so spend it happy!!!

How familiar are you with KrewMS So far?

Well i got refered by life and then just joined yesterday

Do you have any experience as a GM? If so, list details.

Yes been a gm on EveryoneMS,GrahpicMS,Failstory,Angiems,andLemonstory

How much time do you have to commit to Krewms during the weekdays? Weekends? Vacations?

I have lots of free time... trust me! People have said i am afk preety often im not saying names lollll... same thing with weekdays and weekends.. until school.. woo hoo funn school... >.< well i start september 8. I will get as much time in as possible though. As for vacations. the economy sucks so bad right now i doubt we are going on anything big.

What do you believe are the qualities of a good GM?

i belive the good qualities of a gm are listening, helping and mostly following directions and or the rules. Also i think the gm should be nice and resectful.

Do you expect respect from others as a GM? YES or NO and why?

um yes i do. I think all gms should respect EVERYONE. I dont think they should treat the players way worse then their fellow gms. I definitly think thatbeing equal and spreading your resect is very important to being a well-liked gm.

Choose TWO of the four.

SCENARIO 1: Say two parties were fighting over a ZAKUM channel. One the parties includes some of your GOOD friends. You come in and ask, "Who was here first?" and both parties say, "US!", WITHOUT presenting any proof. What would you do?

I would definitly ask for proof, suck as a screeny. In this case there is no proof. I would ask for one party to leave, and try to find a different channel. If not i would warp them to a fm room and spawn zaks for them and like you would have to in a room, 1 zak for 1 eye. I hope this would clear up the situation but if it would continue i think i would just have both of them try to work it out themselves. If that also fails, i would probly just have them stop zaking for a bit until it gets cleared up or another channel opens.

SCENARIO 2: If someone insults you by calling you a "#&$% GM", what would you do to that person?

I would definitly warn them. They shouldnt say that to anyone in the game. I would say something like Please dont say that again, and this is a warning next time it will resut in a minor punishment. If it is a re occurring action i would jail or temp ban them. If i had permission after many time i would ask permission of an admin or gm to ban.

SCENARIO 3: A player is complaining to you that another player is KSING (Kill Stealing) him. Yet when you arrive at the scene, the player denies that he was ksing the other player. What should you do to resolve this conflict?

I would first ask of proof. I think that is the first thing that any gm should do in a situation. I would ask one og them to find another channel or map and hope that that would clear up this problem.

SCENARIO 4: A player comes across a hacker, but forgets to take a screen shot. The player reports the hacker to you and you come to investigate, yet there is no proof that the hacker was actually hacking. What should you do in this case?

No proof. Okay so i would probly put that char on the cheaters list just to keep an eye on him. I would keep and eye on this person to see if he was hacking by going into hide and watching to see if he was indeed hacking. If he was i would once again ask for a ban. If not i would ask the other char who reported to see him hacking to please tell the truth and not to make up these things.

Additional Infromation: prankkingriley@hotmail.com

I think i should be picked to be a gm for my reasons in my app. I think i would be a great choice for a gm and be a great help to all players. Also i would help spread the server among other people for a great and growing community. I promise if you would pcik me to be a gm, i would not let you down. I would definitly be active, and helpful. Thanksss >:]

Did you answer all of the questions above honestly?Yes i did

CowzGoMoo

Back to top Go down

CowzGoMoo Gm App Empty Re: CowzGoMoo Gm App

Post  genees1 Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:05 am

Omg i found an same copy of your APP. Sad The only thing you change was name of MS server

It's at http://realms3.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/1252893-cowzgomoo-s-gm-ap

genees1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum